Sunday, February 4th, 1-5pm
Join Michelle Abegg for a fantastic intro to the world of machine quilting. This will be a fun opportunity to learn the basics and take the plunge into straight line quilting or free motion quilting (or both!). You will finish your whole cloth baby quilt with a simple fold-over binding. Michelle will share tips on prepping materials for quilting, stitching technique, machine capabilities, thread and material choices, tension and more.
While prior quilting experience is not required to take this class, you must be comfortable threading and operating a sewing machine. Don't know how to use a sewing machine? Take our Sewing Machine Basics class!
- 1 1/8 yard fabric for top of quilt
- 1 1/4 yard fabric for back of quilt
- crib-sized cotton batting
- 4 hours of instruction
- Use of our Janome sewing machines
- Use of our measuring, marking and cutting tools
- 15% off store purchases on the day of your class
Click here to see our Craft South class policies.