Tuesday, May 9th + 23rd, 6-9pm
You've flown through our sewing basics series, now it's time to step it up and expand those skills to an intermediate level! Join instructor Lauren Taylor for a fun 2 part class and make yourself a cute little woven tshirt, perfect for showing off your favorite bold fabric print!
Students will learn how to read and follow a pattern, apply a bias facing, set in sleeves, and sew a perfect 1/4" rolled hem.
- 6 hours of instruction
- Use of our cutting, marking, and measuring tools
- Use of our Janome sewing machines
- Water & Snacks
- 15% off all your materials on your class day
Please bring the following materials:
- Scout Tee pattern from Grainline Studio
- 1 2/3 - 1 7/8 yards 44" wide fabric, depending on size (see size chart here)
- 1/2 yard 44" wide fabric for bias facing
- Matching thread