Tuesday March 20th, 6-9pm
Join Lauren Taylor for one beginner sewing class and finish with a million reasons to use this lovely zipper bag! This is the perfect class for the beginning seamstress who is comfortable setting up and threading a sewing machine. She will cover using interfacing, sewing a zipper, boxed corners, and lining a bag.
While prior sewing experience is not required to take this class, you must be comfortable threading and operating a sewing machine. Don't know how to use a sewing machine? Take our Sewing Machine Basics class!
Class fee includes:
- 3 hours of instruction
- Use of our cutting, marking and measuring tools
- Use of our Janome sewing machines
- Water & snacks
- 15% of your materials purchases on class day (come in a little early and let us help you pick out your discounted materials)
- 1/3 yard OR Fat quarter medium weight weight fabric for exterior
- 1/3 yard OR Fat Quarter medium weight fabric for lining
- 1/2 yard 20" wide fusible interfacing
- one 14" zipper
- matching thread
- Any favorite yarn for tassel (we will have some to share!)
Click here to see our Craft South class policies.