Saturday, October 14th, 10a - 1p // 2 - 5pm
Learn to make your own simple and stylish vintage inspired clutch with Michele Muska, crafting and sewing enthusiast at Simplicity. Michele will walk you through sewing Simplicity #8530 (view D) - from fabric selection, clever techniques for inserting the zipper, embellishing, and professional finishes. Students will also learn how to create their very own pom pom or tassel using the Pom Pom Tassel Maker by Boye to personalize their clutch. You will leave this class with creative ideas for your crafting and sewing adventures! This class is great for ages 16+!
- 3 hours of instruction
- Pattern + all materials
- Use of our cutting, marking, and measuring tools
- Use of our Janome Sewing Machines
- Cupcakes, hors d'oeuvres, wine and other tasty treats!
- Entry in our raffle to win your own Boye Pom Pom Tassel Maker! Students will automatically qualify in the pool of raffle upon signing up for the class
- 15% off all your materials on class day
Required Materials (included with the cost of the class!):
- Simplicity 8530, by Andrea Schewe design
- Fabrics: Brocade, Satin, Taffeta, Velvet, Novelty Sequin, etc
- 12" zipper
- 6 3/4 yard of 1/8" wide ribbon
We are thrilled to offer 2 Saturday sessions for this class! Please choose your preferred time (10a - 1p OR 2p - 5p) from the drop-down menu. Both 3 hour classes include all materials, as well as snacks and drinks!
Celebrating 90 years of creativity with Simplicity patterns! Recognizing this milestone as an occasion to acknowledge Simplicity's success within the industry through forward thinking and innovation. Simplicity's attention to detail in creating fashion forward and classic looks, heavily constructed designs and instructions encourages satisfaction and success.
Click here to see our Craft South class policies.