Tuesday, February 6th, 6-9pm
Are you completely new to sewing, need a refresh or just want to make some new pillowcase for your home? This is your class! Lauren will walk you through the basics of creating a charming pillowcase using two fabrics for snappy, fresh addition to your bed-scape. Class will guide you through making one, but you'll know everything necessary to make the pair!
No prior sewing experience? No problem! This class is perfect for the absolute beginner - the simple, straight lines will get you comfortable operating a sewing machine, and you will leave with a finished pillowcase that your friends won't believe you made!
Required Materials (available in our shop):
- 3/4 yard 45" fabric for main (for one pillowcase)
- 1/4 yard 45" fabric for cuff (for one pillowcase)
- Matching thread
- 3 hours of instruction
- Snacks & drinks
- Use of our Janome sewing machines
- Use of our cutting and marking tools
- 15% off all in store purchases before, during and after on class day (drop in a little early and let us help you pick out your materials for class!)
Click here to see our Craft South class policies.