Sunday, November 5th, 1-5pm
Join Michelle Abegg for a fantastic intro to the world of machine quilting. This will be a fun opportunity to learn the basics and take the plunge into straight line quilting or free motion quilting (or both!). You will finish your whole cloth baby quilt with a simple fold-over binding. Michelle will share tips on prepping materials for quilting, stitching technique, machine capabilities, thread and material choices, tension and more.
- 1 1/8 yard fabric for top of quilt
- 1 1/4 yard fabric for back of quilt
- crib-sized cotton batting
- Matching thread
- 4 hours of instruction
- Use of our Janome sewing machines
- Use of our measuring, marking and cutting tools
- 15% store purchases on the day of your class
Click here to see our Craft South class policies.