Tuesday July 25th, 6-9pm
Time to conquer that fear of zippers once and for all! Class instructor and zipper pro Lauren Taylor will teach you how to successfully insert two different types of zippers - a standard centered zipper, and a beautifully hidden invisible zipper. Practice your new skills in class by making two pillow covers, and wait for the compliments to start rolling in!
Required Materials (available in our shop):
- 1 1/4 yard 45" fabric for each pillowcase (OR 5/8 yard each front and back if you want to contrast!)
- 14" standard zipper
- 14" invisible zipper
- 18" pillow form - one for each pillow
- 3 hours of instruction
- Snacks & drinks
- Use of our cutting and marking tools
- Use of our Janome sewing machines
- 15% off all in store purchases before, during and after on class day (drop in a little early and let us help you pick out your materials for class!)
Click here to see our Craft South class policies.