Friday January 12th 6-9pm
Join Brittney for an afternoon of patchwork and learn the fun and simple Log Cabin block! This class is perfect for the absolute beginner or if you need to brush up on some of your skills! Brittney will share tips getting accurate cutting, seaming, and present inspiring layout ideas. In one session your can create enough pretty Log Cabin blocks to make a charming pillow cover or be well on your way to a baby quilt (or more!)!
While prior patchwork experience is not required to take this class, you must be comfortable threading and operating a sewing machine. Don't know how to use a sewing machine? Take our Sewing Machine Basics class!
Required Materials (available in our shop):
- 12 fat quarters (18x22") of print or solid fabric (6 darker, 6 lighter)
- 1 fat quarter for contrast
Class fee includes:
- 3 hours of instruction
- Use of our cutting, marking and measuring tools
- Use of our Janome sewing machines
- Water & snacks
- 15% of your materials purchases on class day (come in a little early and let us help you pick out your discounted materials)
Click here to see our Craft South class policies.