Tuesday, December 5th, 6-9pm
Spend three hours with our talented friend and wonderful teacher, Lauren Taylor, and leave with a comfy pair of pajama pants! This is a great introduction to garment sewing, because the fit is relaxed and the pattern is suitable for many fabric types. Lauren will teach you how to accurately cut and seam the pants with a dual elastic/drawstring waistband.
While prior garment experience is not required to take this class, you must be comfortable threading and operating a sewing machine. Don't know how to use a sewing machine? Take our Sewing Machine Basics class!
- 3 hours of instruction
- Use of our cutting, marking, and measuring tools
- Use of our Janome sewing machines
- Use of pajama pants pattern
- Water & Snacks
- 15% off all your materials on your class day
Please bring the following materials:
- 3 yards of woven fabric (cotton, lawn and rayon are all great - or try our new plaid flannels!)
- 3/4" elastic as long as your waist size + a few inches
- 2-3 yards of 1" cotton twill tape
Click here to see our Craft South class policies.