Thursday, June 1st + June 29th, 6-9pm
Learn the basics of sweater knitting on a small scale with the Cradle Cardigan from Quince & Co. Knit in Chickadee or Pheobe, this garment is the perfect heirloom gift. Instructor Hannah Thiessen guides you along through navigating a knitting pattern, learning the basics of sweater knitting, and expanding your technique repertoire. This class is perfect for knitters who know how to knit and purl, but are ready to move beyond the basics and hope to create their own garments in the future! Please come having knit your gauge swatch before class (cast on 40 stitches and knit 42 rows, work on size US 5 needles) - it can be blocked in class.
- Chickadee or Pheobe yarn by Quince & Co. in the quantity required for the size you want to make (sizes newborn - 24 months are included in the pattern)
- Size US 5 24" circular needle
- Size US 5 double pointed needles
- Cradle Cardigan pattern, by Hannah Fettig
- 6 hours of instruction
- Snacks & drinks
- 15% all in store purchases before, during and after on class day (drop in a little early and let us help you pick out yarn and needles for class!)
Click here to see our Craft South class policies.